2) nod off to sleep
3) replace my soul
4)astral haven
5) real and false creator
6) milliom of galaxies
7) silver energetic cord is served
8) your heavenly Father
9)my heaven become my haven

neil, can you explain to me which one of the above that you really know? You're just assuming something. The above are reality that you can never know, so you're asserted to convince others or me. what about new viewers here , that mean you're cheating them. It's none of them you're familiar with at your state of knowledge. And even Gods also don't know but you can say this way?

Why you described my heaven become haven? Where's the "e"?

You know there's real creator and false creator? Where you know about this differences? Just you don't know but simply say. I give you an advice, whatever you want to say just go over your brain first.

Are you sure you know your heavenly Father? Or just by guessing work or assumption.

edit:
I've dealt a few of your type formerly. They're practing evil practice trying to steal energy from others. In your case, you're facially saying, nod off your sleep actually is stealing others energy. Am I wrong to scolding you too hypothetical? All you're saying is made up story to cheat others. It's you never know anything about it.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 28-09-2017 at 06:17 PM.