View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 12:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyguy77
I definately get the sense that they are trying suppress things, or I can at least see them being all about that

these ones that struck me, they are fanatics, persistent as hell, they've been harassing me for a year and a half now, and I only did EVP for 2 months back in the winter of 2015 and gave it up long ago, sometimes it's like I'm surrounded by a room full of voices and I can feel all these weird sensations on my body....getting a full night of sleep is a nightly problem

I'm not afraid of them at this point because I know their abilities are limited in our dimension, but they use the tactic of trying to wear me down, constant voices, constant voices, constant physical disturbances, every day the same thing, over and over...it's attrition at this point

that's their angle and they've been going with it with me for a long time now and I just want to be done with it all

yeah, sometimes getting involved with this stuff goes bad, real bad
Exactly!

Light a candle and tell them to blow it out. If they cannot do even that simple task, how the heck are they going to hurt you?

I do this with them and they leave me be for the most part or I just ignore them, no matter how persistent they are...it's like trying to deny the tantrums of spoilt bratty kids in a toy store.

Laughing at them helps...'oh you are the devil and you want to behead me?' LOLOLOLOL...do it or shut up okay?

I have managed to get most of my 'irate customers' to shop elsewhere now, but they will still pop up from time to time.