View Single Post
Old 26-12-2023, 03:57 PM
Master

the experience you had, to me, is just another place. It is like, some people go high on a mountain and just love the experience? But others don't get that, they are stuck in the plains with the masses of humanity.

But still, it is just another place; the only thing that makes it different is if I've chosen to revere one place more than I revere another. For whatever reason.

In these kinds of places we often get a feeling that we are allowed to act in one way vs another... which the desire to choose a 'place' we are allowed to act the way we most desire is often the impetuous for liking one over the other. But still, it is just each of us being arbitrary when we say we want to be in one place more than another. The reality, in the real world, for most of us, is we get to be in different places at different times; some we like more than others but that doesn't keep us from going to more than one place.

In my own experience, my journey this lifetime, I am finding great solace in accepting the 'place' I am already in rather than trying to get to all the other nice places people tell me I should go to. It is kind of a relief not deciding I have to run hither and yon just to make others happy with me...

I think as far as the 'descent' it isn't like there is nothing there, and it isn't like you even HAVE to do the duality thing while you are there. But must people seem to want to ascend into the heights, and most people also seem to want to not deal with things like the details of what happens within the physical reality as much as they want to do other things. It seems more of 'oh well I guess I have to...'.... so it doesn't cross anyone's mind there could be more there than it seems.

Love being a part of that I guess. As much as the heights are lauded, we are cautioned in the bible that there is much evil going on there.

And anyway personally I find it can be easier to move about, when one isn't attempting to move fast...

Anyway and all that said we also have from god various statements about how what the wise call wisdom is foolishness, and how he has blinded people to the 'truth', and he made lowly things a kind of thorn in the side to perplex the high and mighty.

So it is my own opinion, that 'descent' is more of the same... it is something we need to do for various reasons that I may not completely understand. Which leads to all sorts of things the wise would call just stupid, such as the idea that if you are forced into a position of descent you are actually 'lucky'... but you've brought for example a great deal of misfortune to yourself if you happen to be in a position to be forcing others into the position of descent because you yourself want to rise... while at the same time you are a great blessing to those who have been made to go down.

And everyone believes exactly the opposite is true... and acts accordingly to get whatever it is they think they should have.