View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 04:40 PM
Guide

If you wish to truly know, i know of a few ways. Live it yourself, approach that life and create it for yourself; merge deeply with Spirit/your Spirit/God, all that is/etc. and you will easily know anything you wish which is actually true. Your view of what truth is will evolve. And then there's...faith : ) see where the glimmers of faith waiting inside you, point you to trust, and where they point you to go. Best wishes, justin

Ps. You may also wish to take up a view in which many seemingly disparate truths and perspectives can be true

QUOTE=metal68]I always think though, with all due respect, how does one validate these statements like SGS?? I always hate to appear to doubt anyones integrity but anyone could make up all of this stuff up. I have to admit I went on the site and its brilliantly put together but there surely has to be some validation to support any claims. It's a bit like Natalie Sudmans NDE book. Its quite remarkable and its consistent with things like Michael Newton's books.... BUT it's entirely possible that it's completely made up. I hate to be taken for a fool see. I wish people would take lie detector tests that write these books. I don't think it's unreasonable when people shell out good money and are looking for answers and you are publishing a book of an extraordinary claim![/quote]