Thread: Supersoul
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2014, 08:32 PM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Being
Have finished reading Supersoul, & am now close to finishing reading Worlds Beyond Death by Grant H. Pealer. Am really enjoying it.

He talks about the 12 levels of Worlds - the Physical Universes, going on to the Astral Worlds through to the Causal & Higher realms. It's fascinating.

According to Pealer - the Monad/Higher Self Exists on the 5th plane & below that are the Created Worlds - Above the 5th Plane/level are the God Planes.

Beyond the 7th level things appear to become indescribable.

Accordingly - the Soul travels from God down through the 12 levels, & slowly achieves Mastery of each level, rising back up through the levels.

I should try to read this book probably.

I think I heard something similar, but expressed in a different way.

Each little part of the Oversoul starts its evolution (by being born as a human or other kind of a lifeform), lives for a very long time, evolves through that time, reaches different levels of evolution and once it reaches the highest level, it kind of like "resets" and starts again. So this cycle continues. But each little part of the Oversoul has a different timing scale. So that many different parts of the Oversoul are at different stages of evolution at a time.

So if you consider that this Oversoul is "you", then there is "you" at this moment that is like the god (so to speak, referring to one of the higher levels of evolution).