Thread: Hypnosis is ...
View Single Post
Old 28-11-2013, 03:34 AM
Dillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
Me... I'm filled with the eternal power of creating my own reality... no overlord god needed to agree with my creations. If I dont believe in God, who created me / us? We always have been and always will be, (thanks to time being an illusion of the brain).
You are a god who lives for ever, don't put anything above yourself or your just giving away your power. But your so free you can give it away. Its all about experience.

According to quantum physics, We my friend, are God's illusion, a figment of His imagination, like a self-aware Sims charactor. (not much of a god, you think?)

Martin Savage, a physicist at the University of Washington, thinks we can't discount the idea. In fact, he and two colleagues (Silas Beane and Zohreh Davoudi) published a paper in November 2012 exploring the possibility. He thinks we may be the byproduct of some sophisticated computer code.

The bible say, for christians, we are seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus, the so called real us (our spirits) may in fact be located outside space-time (in eternity) viewing a virtual world from there. We now have a virtual body but some day we will get an upgrade to a heavenly body. WOW