View Single Post
Old 22-11-2017, 01:31 AM
Experiencer
Two things to note: Few people are knowledgeable about Gemstones/Crystals and their spiritual applications, let alone your specific vibration. And, one must have patience in these forums, to find anyone willing to post regularly, and especially anyone who vibrates within your frequencies.
I will not comment on the "Blacklisting" because I do know have enough information; it is not my business anyway, as I see it. As for liars...well, that is THEIR burden. If you believe someone is lying to you, it is best to seek elsewhere.
My bare knowledge of dream symbols tells me that any dream in which insect symbols appear--spiders, webs, scorpions, etc.--indicate a problem with structure. It may be that you, deep in your subconscious, or a guide, may be attempting to alert you to a flaw in your spiritual foundation.
I strongly suggest that you go to YouTube and search for Teal Swan. She is a great teacher and explainer of spiritual aspects, and her personal specialty is what she calls "Shadow Work". It may be that she will come to your area for her workshops; that, and her books will probably put you eons ahead in your self-understanding.
You are in a dark part of your Path--understand this: you are not alone. The darkest parts of the Path open up to the brightest wisdom; you will see.
Peace be with you,
Rob