View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 03:32 AM
Kpoole

Weight loss that's my jam! Okay I'm kidding but I think I can help. I use APPs to help me log what I am eating but you have to log everything! Myfitnesspal is the best to log your food, water and weight. Plus you can add friends to help motivate you. When I get stuck at a weight I either add calories or take them away depending on my current intake. Drink water, OMG this is so important and if your metabolism is really slow and sluggish eat 5-6 small meals a day until it has jump started. Excersise, scary word but small changes are important. Find something you like doing, I personally love to walk, so I set a daily step goal, I walk 10,000 steps a day now which is the recommended daily step goal. There is an APP for that too, Fargo I think is the one I used at first but now I have a Fitbit and use their software. Small steps make a big difference. You can do this just remember you are perfect and good enough right now, losing weight is no substitute to loving yourself. I have learned that the hard way! Weightloss is a personal journey find what works for you.