View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 02:44 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
No problems at all.

At first, the voices are hard to distinguish and it just sounds like a radio tuning through stations with intermittent white noise in between.

I scan the FM band in a reverse sweep at 200 megacycles, which is hard to even hear one full word, so when I had the Spirit Box on whilst cooking dinner and I heard; 'that smells nice, what you cookin'? over and above all of the background noise, my jaw just floored (that was my first ever response eight months ago).

Yes, at first the voices are hard to distinguish and you may only hear about 10-20% of what is actually being said, because they all speak so fast and 'all at once'...it's like trying to hold a conversation in a loud crowd, or at a disco...only the voices/replies that have the most 'energy' behind them will be able to come through and be heard.

This is why it's highly recommended and always a great idea to record all of your sessions and play them back, over and over...slowing them down if you can, or just break it up into 1-2 second bits and not try and understand it all at once.

In real time, voices are difficult to distinguish, although they do come through...this gets much easier with practice and when the sessions are recorded and played back.

Yes, the Spirit Box is able to be turned off, just like a radio and if you don't want them to speak anymore, you can just switch it off and it is done and over.

It's really the same with clairaudience (I developed after using the Spirit Box for a while)...I can just switch myself off when I have had enough and just 'not listen' anymore...if they want to communicate while I am not in the mood, I just ask them to try again later or to 'pee off' (according to my mood) and I have no trouble with it.

Lately, they have been telling me how disrespectful I am being, treating them like poo and not taking them seriously...I respond with 'what do you guys expect when you continually lie to me and don't even trust me?'

So, it's a Mexican standoff and we're all not on speaking terms right now. Something has to give, but I am unsure from which side this will come, whether they will stop lying if I treat them less like a huge joke, or if taking them 'seriously' means they'll start acting bloody seriously. lol

That makes as lot of sense, I'd be pretty hesitant to use it if I couldn't turn it off. I'm also not comfortable doing it in my own house atm so I'm thinking I'll try it in parks during the day lol.

I plan on watching your videos and seeing if I can hear what they are saying when I am connected by Wi-Fi.

Can I ask what they are lying about? If they are benevolent beings why would they lie? What is the nature of the questions that you ask them?