View Single Post
Old 18-08-2006, 01:55 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
Thanks blair, this is what I alluded to in earlier posts
If we could all be wrong, we could all know nothing , which means all the arguments are pointless.
but then so is discussing them
so chatting on this site and putting up posts is pointless
which is what I`m doing now!!!!!!!!
oops seem to have backed myself into a corner, BUGGER.

still love you all tho.
even the most knowledgeable should hold onto the possibility that the knowledge which they weild could be wrong, in this understanding a certain humility is created, with humility great spiritual leaps can be made, without it stagnation occurs
or so I`m told He he!

Yes okay but with this line of thinking it seems we are all entering a spiritual cul-de-sac so to speak. I think people should ACCEPT that they could be wrong but if one continues with this thinking, then only stagnation would occur.

With that way of thinking, how can motivation be born or inspiration inspire?

Is it possible that we are all one mind and if that is the case, then some parts of us are not thinking correctly while other parts are? Maybe a goal to aspire to, is to listen to certain parts of us and to 'correct' other parts of us. That would fit in with the theme of 'collective consciousness', would it not?

Either way, declaring that we are all wrong is fearful thinking at it's worst. It is not borne of love, it is based on fear. Think about that. Now, is what I am saying right, or is it wrong? Remember though, I only ask to see if you have this level of comprehension. I already know what I believe.