View Single Post
Old 18-08-2006, 06:34 AM
8-infinite-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAIR2BE
With Endless Posibilities - Is It Not possible That All Of Us Are Wrong? I Personally Believe That Each Of Us do Have Parts Of Truths In Our Belief Systems. but, I Acknowledge That I Could Possibly Be Wrong About That. Our Quest Could Be "exercise" For The "afterlife", Possibly. If Anything Is In Fact Possible, We All May Be Wrong.

I Think Most People Can Agree That Somthing Huge Is At Hand.
And Finally, Our Singular, But Especially, Collective Energy(evereything Is Energy) (soul, Aura, Etc.) is limitless In Its Infinite Possibilty And Potential. We Must "brave" The Unknown. We Must Fearlessly Continue On With The Truths We Have Discovered. We Must Continue To Wade Through Our Uncertainties On The Path To Understanding And Enlightenment. That Is , Of Course, Unless Im Wrong:>)

I agree Blair2be, it most definatelyis a possibility that we're all wrong, or maybe it's not a possibility lol :smile
I also agree with what you say about "something huge is at hand".
I don't know if you have heardabout the mayan calander prophecy & the theories surrounding it, but i think you'll find the following site very interesting, but then again, I might be wrong
http://www.2012.com.au
This 2012 thing has been coming up everywhere for me & other people I know with the same interests, theres just something synchronised about it that keeps popping up.
Blessings