View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 01:48 PM
Master

May I just say that there have been times when things were much worse in the world that most of us here understand. I was a child in England during the war when bombs fell in the night, windows blew in and destruction was everywhere. Fire, death, blood running in the gutters, horror, fear.
Not only England of course but many other countries where it could be said Armageddon was taking place. But it wasn't. And it won't. It's all made up through man's wrong thinking.

And here's a good question; how will you know that it is Armageddon? I'm pretty sure the peoples of Hiroshima and Nagasaki thought it was if they had time to think during their last split seconds of mankind's most disgusting moment. But the two cities are back in business, better than ever. Not of course because of those weapons but because man's spirit rises again and again.

The world is a better place that it ever has been. Poverty and hunger is disappearing, medicine is improving- Look at China and India, they are starting to form their future, rising from poverty and dirt. There are lots of people everywhere who want to help and lots of people who do help. If our politicians would stop threatening and offer to help one another we'd begin to get somewhere. If we want it to change for the better then we'll have to do something about it. It's our problem and has nothing to do with an angry god or a devil.

Obviously there are those things that trouble our souls; forests being chopped down, plastic in the oceans, nature being destroyed - and all the rest. In some countries this is done in the name of 'freedom', but don't forget, we reap what we sow. That's fair enough.