Thread: Precognition
View Single Post
Old 17-09-2006, 03:19 AM
Lapis

Lightbulb Precognition

I think that all the so-called "psychic" abilities are becoming far more common in the masses than ever before. I've watched strangers (while out shopping) telepathing with each other and not even realize what they'd just done!

I've also watched strangers pick up or 'read' energy from me and I know they didn't know what they were doing but just that they sensed something from me.

Precognition can manifest for us in different ways like while OOB dreaming. This way is really the most common and easy because we're out of our bodies and in a slightly higher state so we're more receptive. Another way was actually already described by some of you in your posts but I'm not sure if you caught what you'd said. Someone mentioned that they enter this state when they play games and that's rather common as our brains change gears so to speak when we 'zone out' using whatever tool. TV, daydreaming, game playing, meditating, stairing at the wall! We enter a slightly altered state when we're doing these type of things and often that's when we're far more receptive to picking up all sorts of other 'things'.

The more familiar you get with consciously functioning in these types of altered states and maintain being there, the more you'll perceive other things. Also finer, faster and higher dimensions and some of what goes on in them too. The hard part is getting that info back down here accurately and remembering it once you've reentered "normal" slower consciousness again!