View Single Post
Old 30-03-2020, 01:34 PM
Master
As with everyone commenting here, I can only speak from my own experience. For me the most powerful spiritual growth and the most pragmatic teachings of anyone alive today (as I say, this is for me), is Mother Meera. I first encountered her when my meditation and martial arts teacher mentioned her to me in 1994. A few of us went to darshan in Germany in her house in Thalheim. For me it was profound, we spent three nights there, she doesn't speak at all. Its just you, your ego and divine energy. Darshans then were three hours long. I came back from that weekend expanded.
Since then, I have had probably 50 darshans with Mother Meera over the years. These days she travels around the world. Darshans are free and I find them profound. Mother Meera professes to be an Avatar, a part pf the divine descended to the Earth, fully god conscious, here to help us develop. Many Westerners find this ludicrous and an immediate put off, I know I did. If it hadn`t been my profound respect for my Teacher I would have dismissed her. Thankfully I didn`t.
If you are looking for someone who doesn't charge, doesn't talk and claims to be an aspect of god, lol then she`s the one for you.
But don't take my word for it, explore yourself.
Good hunting.