View Single Post
Old 24-06-2011, 04:22 AM
infinity00lights

need spiritual guidance for depersonalization/split pers. .suffering w/ hope :)

Hi.This is my first post,im tiffany,ive had Depersonalization disorder(detatchment from ones self) since 2007 on and off.I was CHRONICALLY suicidal for like 3 years and hospitalized almost 100 times for giving over my will to live so many times..however,once i started on my spiritual path,i found alternatives, although it is coming back now.I believe this is gods way of trying to get me on a higher plane.But its challenging to hold onto faith when i feel the loss of my soul,day in day out.I just want to feel alive again,and comfortable beneath my own skin.It causes terrifying social anxiety,personal anxiety and pretty much affects every facet of my life.The TYPE OF ADVICE i benefit best from is that which i can "read between the lines" I dont want easy answers,i want to have to figure it out for myself.to do the homework."give a boy a fish,he'll eat for a day,teach him to fish,he'll eat for a lifetime",i firmly believe this..has anyone gone through this ?Insights would be much appreciated,and if you could thoroughly explain what you mean,thatd be awesome!thanks and namaste,love to all
ALSO-i would like to steer away from labels of psych disorders so im trying to redefine this.