View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 12:53 AM
Guide

Science/Metaphysics is a good source to study if you want put pieces of the puzzle together, and understand more...isn't that ironic? Lol. Two sides of the same coin. The highest level of consciousness, frequency and light....is very funny, and has a sense of humor...it will unfold eventually.

I learn this from my NDE, and I knew it as a tot, but forgot about it until I had my NDE.... a whole lot of premonitions and psychic experiences started right after the NDE. I knew jack**** about energy, once I saw these things...I understood it clearly. And then I reached out...and I saw that there were others just like me...and they saw very similiar things. God isn't some sky daddy...everything is energy on low, middle and higher (and every level inbetween) vibrational frequencies....even matter. Einstein, truly was a genius and way ahead of his time, so was Tesla and the others. I find it very funny that scientist and religious people oppose each other's views...because they are looking at the same thing...just with different perspectives. One is philosophical and based on belief, and the other is scientific based, theory and concrete evidence....neither one understand a lick about each other's point of view. Even evolution plays a huge role in spirituality...but you can't stop them from fighting over it, because they refuse to look and see.