View Single Post
Old 31-07-2017, 03:18 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Thank you for sharing your stories, they are very amusing, inspiring, and hopeful. ( and pardon, I am terrible at responding back due to time constraints)

In reference to the article, I thought it was interesting to read that they discourage medical employees or people in general to not debunk or brush the stories as it could be very traumatic for the person 'dying'.

I do have an interesting story, a cousin of mine got into a terrible drinking and driving car accident ( he was living a irresponsible 'high' life) and his NDE was more a negative tone,in his case, evil spirits/energies ( dark shadows) wanted to take him, and they told him 'it was his time to go'.. so I thought his story was intersting. He survived after being rehabilitated for over a year. Anywho, I think my point is there seems to be more study/research on positive stories.

An excerpt from a study

I was shown this in many of my psychic dreams....which I have been having since I was a kid. I learned about energy, through my own NDE...which was not positive or negative. It depends did how you look at it. I will share it again sometime. What I learned is that energy works on vibrational frequencies...those frequencies determine how our life is perceived and experiences. Instinctively, I would save you friend was running from some internal and possibly external issues and was being wreckless. It was his own energetic level that made him see negative energies...because that's the frequency he was elevating on at the time of his accident. What we choose to think and feel shows our experiences...even in the afterlife. I've seen demons and angels...but Indinrecall specifically what frame of mind and emotions I had at the time of those experiences. I knew I controlled it...even though at that time it scared me. In hindsight, I saw exactly what I should have given where I was spiritually. I could have changed it, although at the time...I was so scared and I didn't understand as much...whatever my demons, they came to attack me when I ran, or focused on them. I think your friend was running from his, and trying to live a life of fun, partying and wrecklessness...and well, that's what he manifested. We are the creators of our life...yes, we have karma or lessons...but demons a,d negative energies are from our own inability to face negative things that have happened to us. They are actually manifestations of our own creation.