View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 11:44 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Can you watch movies in the afterlife? I am glad the thread has re-surfaced because it's intriguing. But I don't know. It might be that when someone has crossed over their interests could change to a certain extent and what they found entertaining here will have some other option there.

But I find myself hoping I can compose music in the afterlife....and watch all the colours and shapes that music makes, and the warmth and energy it could create for others. I have never been skilled at composing music here -at least not in the technical way. It feels so clumsy to write down, I don't understand the nuances of all the orchestral instruments properly, and even the "music composing" software doesn't work for me, though I do have a bash on it now and again and end up laughing at the mess I make. Yet my head and heart are constantly filled with new music I have never heard before. All I can do is whistle it and imagine the harmonies & orchestration, which I can do very well. I clearly hear the Oboe....the Cello.....the Horn....the violin....I hope when I cross over I will find a better method of creating music.
So if we can do that....(and I hope so ?)....why not watch, create a storyline, or even direct a 'soap'? Who knows?

I really hope so, and I don't see why those who enjoy composing music on Earth, will lose interest in the spirit world, and many more people will still enjoy listening to music, I believe so anyway.
I once had a dream that I met Kenny Everett, he was directing a play he had written, and said he'd always wanted to do that. Just made me think that maybe people can be as creative, if not more so, in heaven as they were on Earth.