Thread: light warrior
View Single Post
Old 23-02-2019, 02:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens
Yes that’s true.

Some Germans indeed have no sense of humor. I’m studying Psychology and recently read an American coursebook about Neuroscience. The American authors sometimes used very funny expressions and added jokes and I asked myself how they would translate them in the German version of the book. The answer was: not at all; they cut them out.
I think Britons and Americans are the people with the best sense of humor. Britons are world-renowned for their sense of humor and there is no other country producing more humor products on a professional level than the USA (i.e. sitcoms, films,...)

Until last year I was under treatment then my psychotherapist retired. I tried several antidepressants but noticed no improvement. Today I think I don’t need any kind of treatment because the symptoms I have are precisely what my soul wants me to experience. To experience for example a steady lack of positive emotions can be very transformative and a requirement for development on many levels.

I believe in something I call “self-chosenness of experiences” what means that all experiences one make, enjoyable ones as well as painful ones, are chosen by one's soul deliberately either to have fun or to develop (on a spiritual or character level what is actually the same).
I feel very isolated and experience nothing positive in my current life. But all this has to happen because I undergo a kind of learning program that makes me fit for those sophisticated planets (and universes) I described recently. I think there are prerequisites you have to satisfy if you want to live there and the last decades I made good progress.

Yes I think us Brits are a humorous lot, especially with this brexit thing, but lets not go there.

Did you hear the one about the anarchist and the pro capitalist, the anarchist said to the pro capitalist what do you see in capitalism that makes you a pro capitalist.
And the pro capitalist said his lack of positive emotions was transformative ( my attempt at a cosmic joke ).

I'm glad your lack of positive emotions is transformative for you, and helps your development, my high'er/ intuition tells me there is truth in this.

But then there are religions that say you have to suffer and go with out, so you are allowed into heaven, and that does not resonate with me.

Yes suffering on this planet seems to be were it is at, but after a while I need to turn off feeling awful and turn on and be creative and being creative is one of the main parts of my mission .
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 24-02-2019 at 05:28 AM.