View Single Post
Old 21-05-2011, 04:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
Hi IQ I am also hearing lots of things.. But I realized that it is mostly I hear my own thoughts coming from distance with someone else's voice.

okay but those other voices are Self aspects and those self aspects have thoughts and lives of their own for which you not responsible.

But sometimes it is really someone else.

that's the tricky part. isn't it? discerning which vibration is your own and which are originating from someOne else. this isn't easy since we're all One in a literal spiritual sense and individual character harmonics can overlap, intertwine and otherwise become confused with each other. i'm continuously adjusting my affinity filters so to include and exclude vibrations according to my personal purity concepts.

The problem is that, like you say, these voices make you nuts and you become paranoid of them you start hearing your own thoughts. At least in my case, this is it. I am not saying it is the same for you and Osprey.

right. you start yacking to yourself describing and trying to explain to yourself what's going on. that's the time to shut up and be silent and take note of your own signiture. you'll be the vibe that isn't making a bunch of noise. with this knowledge you can set up and fine tune your filters. whatever doesn't harmonize with your vibe doesn't get in.

As for its hardness I really guess there is no other option than forgiveness. I mean for us. But I tell them to shut up (this has nothing to do with unforgiveness) and they stop.

ah! if they'll shut up on your demand then there's a mutual vibrational exchange. your troublesome self aspects can hear you and are aware of you or they wouldn't shut up on your command. what Osprey appears to be presently dealing with is the general unconscious babble of the people around him.

3dnow

i don't know about "forgiveness". for me ... any vibrational signiture who doesn't make it through my filters is just none of my business. i have to take care of mySelf, mySelf being those souls to whom i am most closely connected, my Soul Family, my beloved gestalt. each of Us in Our gestalt has the responsibility to keep Our collective head space free of debris. Our affinity filters are all tuned to the same frequencies. if any One of Us adjusts their filters that adjustment is made accordingly throughout Our entire matrix. We trust OurSelves that much.