View Single Post
Old 29-08-2012, 12:53 PM
paultheseer

I am new to this forum but certainly not new to this subject and just felt like posting. I have had a lifetime of dealing with Spirits of all types. To those who have said that troublesome spirits don't exist I really do hope that notion serves you well and that you never have to experience the lower type of entities. I find it amazing how people who really can't (or won't) expand their thinking on such matters nearly always opt for the old chess nut "you must have some kind of mental illness" I can assure you I have all my marbles, in fact I have found it is normally the ones who dismiss the idea of negatives who get in the most trouble when things go wrong. I saw the mention of the LBRP please bear in mind that there is a school of thought (one that I agree with) that would say that the LBRP could attract certain entities or "light you up" on the Inner planes. To the person who posted that these negs would stay on their own plane how much of that eastern stuff have you looked at, go deep within the Upanishads and Tantric teachings and you will find plenty about those who reside in Kama Loka who have evaded the second death. Also you have to remember that with so called hauntings it normally isn't as black & white as you think, there can be several things going on with a mixture of entities from human to elemental and also parasites. Possession is rare but not unheard of more often they will just screw with your life for a while. The good news is the more negative types are rare, Play with a board or open Astral doors when you don't know what you are doing, then that's just asking for trouble.