View Single Post
Old 18-05-2015, 05:35 AM
Master
If it makes you feel better StormNexus I have the same issue and have achieved a high degree of Peace in my life and rarely react to things and am even the Observer of my daily thoughts, additionally I manifest my reality across a broad spectrum of areas.
I also can use subtle energy (cosmic and earth energy to do all manner of things) Psychics usually see me in a field of strong energy, I should be charging batteries not draining them! LOL
Additionally I live with a large amount of crystals (sinned regularly) and orgone generators which add additional energy to the area I am 24/7.

So there's something more going on than we can easily figure out concerning drained lithium batteries.

Having to replace the battery in the vehicle key fob 2-3 times a year is very annoying isn't it? I gave up on watches, they can't keep accurate time on me. The cell phone I'm oddly enough starting to forget about and at least once a week discover it's not been charged in days. I seem to be developing a weird aversion to cell phones on a subconscious level and just forget I own one for days at a time. lol Which doesn't help the battery issue one bit.