View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 02:39 AM
Guide

@Godlike, I guess I’ll try to realize the importance of the essential then. It’ll help direct me to what I need to know. Thanks.

@Compedium, hmm, I’ve never really thought of it that way. I’ve been taught to know how to love by seeing God in others, but for some reason I’ve forgotten it in myself.

@VanGoGurl - Thanks for sharing your experience. Sometimes I feel embarrassed that way myself, haha. I’m able to tell who’s speaking to me with my clairaudience very well — some negs can stretch their vibration to copy others, but I’m lucky to be very sensitive to this difference.

@Melahin — healing from myself, huh? I’ve been letting it out through tears for 3 hours straight. Michael was there the whole time speaking to me in a gentle and soft voice loving affirmations. Maybe I can do it alone, but maybe it’s better off to gain love both from others and myself.

@Trinity — He can actually force me to accept healing. Free will is defined as solely by what your Higher Self wants, and since he’s my Higher Self, he has a certain level of control on what I can do.

We absorb each other’s emotions after all — not too far to say that eventually I start absorbing his compassion for me to take care of myself more.

Free will is funny. If he’s me in a way, does that mean he’s taking away my free will? Eh, doesn’t matter much. If we feel emotions similarly in that we gain the exact motivations, I don’t think I mind much. It still feels like my decision.

@To all. I guess I’m alright now. All your posts have touched me deeply, and I guess letting it all out made me feel much better. I’ve never felt so healed and complete in a long time. I’m alright now, but for now, I think I’ll just give myself more of a break.

To be honest, I’m a little uneasy about something. I have no idea what, but I guess I’m still a little shy about being emotionally vulnerable. Glad you guys managed to get through to me gently. Maybe I’ll get it out there.

See you. :) .

Last edited by SerendipityLizard : 07-07-2018 at 04:54 AM.