Thread: Random anger
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 08:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Talking Random Anger

Hey there! That's a great question! There are actually many reasons as to why you have anger outbursts. I know exactly the reason as to why that is happening. As you may know, every 28 days estimated a female will have their menstrual cycle. During our menstrual cycles, we tend to have different emotions and or feelings. Every time my menstrual cycle arrived 2 days before I would become mad, angry, hostile, threatening, etc. I would constantly notice that every time my menstrual cycle started it would happen. So my mom and I went to visit a gynecologist and I finally got the answer as to why I was having symptoms of anger, sadness, anxiety, etc. What you have sounded exactly to me like PMDD.

Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) is a severe form of PMS that includes physical and behavioral symptoms that usually resolve with the onset of menstruation.
PMDD causes extreme mood shifts that can disrupt work and damage relationships. Symptoms include extreme sadness, hopelessness, irritability, or anger, plus common PMS symptoms such as breast tenderness and bloating.
Prescription drugs and lifestyle changes may help.

Here's an article I found that will go in-depth of PMDD and tell you exactly what you should know: festyy.com/w4MhYs