View Single Post
Old 14-09-2018, 12:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey :)

haha .. well it is black and white it's just one isn't aware of that .

In regards to no one is wholly exempt from the laws of time and space and physics, etc, is correct as I see it but the laws you talk about reflect my point so much as in there are laws that we are bound to while in experience . The main one being no one's life can be taken accidentally because one's life is not based upon luck or chance .

There is no such thing as being in the wrong place at the wrong time .

Can you imagine a poor old chap incarnating time and time again to experience a certain thing and each time be cursed with some bad luck where there is never the opportunity to have that experience .

Hahahaha LOL!!! You're hilarious Dazza, heheh.

I agree in part with what you say on death due to the disclaimer, because it is always possible and sometimes even probable that one will experience hardship, violence, disease, famine, die accidentally or even by another's hand, etc.

But I don't at all see it being due to having set it in stone in an agreement you will kill me or I will kill you. That is not part of the agreement, even if it is possible or even probable that there will be some conflict, etc., which can nearly always be traced to one's own baggage here or in prior lives, where perhaps one or several haven't forgiven the other(2). That is part of the fallout from living whilst unawakened, hence the disclaimer.

And yes, I do also see that it is of course possible that one may be cut short or diverted repeatedly before getting around to a bucket list of some kind . That happened to me and will also have happened to many, many others.

What we do is, as we grow, we may consider other means to growth. Perhaps a soul no longer needs to shag a harem, revel in some kind of power or control, or what have ye. Perhaps they are open to incarnation as a woman, or as a 8-legged humanoid, or what have ye, and then other possibilities and other desired experiences can arise ;)

Re: meant to be, I also agree in part...

Whilst I don't believe any one thing is "meant to be" in the sense of having been approved, agreed upon, ratified or justified -- I do believe that we have all agreed to the disclaimer and therefore to accept the outcomes of what occurs whilst incarnated. Meaning, we pre-arrange some key meetups and accept to be here for the duration and not to exit out by our own hands, ideally.

Rather than things being "meant to be", I see that things are as they are, which comprises the thought, intent, word, and deed of one and all.
You and I are -- one way or the other -- in process of becoming who we are. To the degree that we are consciously taking choices to shape the warp and weft of our soul and consciously align with our centre, then IMO we are becoming (by our own assessment) who we are meant to be :)

But until we are all at this place and all living in this way, nothing is as it is meant to be. Except over the span of eternity. Which is shorthand for saying whenever we are all living and acting consciously to align with our centre (which we must first discover and come to know). That bit is often conflated.

In this moment, IMO, things simply are as they are, and for some, they are consciously choosing what and who they are meant to be.
When we all get there, per MLK, then IMO we can begin to speak of things being as they are meant to be. I think Jesus and many others also spoke of this same thing.

Quote:
What I speak of goes deep and what repercussions had and what ripples are felt by other peeps is mean't to be .

I know you have agreed with certain things in this regard, I am just illustrating how people effect other people, how their experience or how what they said can inspire others and create what was mean't for them to experience .

It's all connected so to speak and this is why 'so called' random events that have meaning will be experienced come what may .

What we don't always know of at the time is what is meaningful to us .

x daz x

Yes agreed and well said :)

Well, those are my 2 p's....thoughts?
I will take a look at the rest too.
Peace & blessings Dazzer
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke