View Single Post
Old 15-06-2011, 02:36 PM
Experiencer
You are still missing what I'm saying Xanth. I stated that depending upon where one is on the evolutionary scale..... what you say has some merit...and what I say has some merit. You can teach to the First Camp with validity....... but to the second camp, your words are dangerous... So you need to either shut up....or make it clear that you aren't speaking to everyone with your words. I get ****ed off when folks lack of awareness causes others harm. I have made you aware of some things here, or attempted to do so with you kicking and screaming all the way.... You aren't in the second camp though so can't really understand what I am saying....As Just One noted, the second camp has the knowledge of the first...but the first has not yet gained the knowledge of the second... because they don't need to...it isn't valid for them yet. but would be wise to cease giving the opinion from your camp..... as fact for everyone. It is not, it is dangerous for some.
I understand that what I am saying is not valid for you yet..... but you must understand that what you are saying is not valid for probably the lg. % of folks on this forum.
When a blind man speaks with authority to others who are searching in the dark, about a narrow high pass through steep and jagged rocks, those who listen often find themselves broken upon the sharp stones below.
I realize it is difficult for you to know the limitations of your knowledge....until you learn more. I'm not talking out of my *** here my friend, I'm talking about things I know about.... you can steadfastly maintain your position.... and then never gain any more.