View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 03:27 PM
kundalini

Hi Dream Angel, thank you for your comments. It is amazing to think that it was not all that long ago that I did welcome you here...but still...many others have welcomed you too! ;)

Hi chi chi, yes you are full of surprises. For such an off-the-cuff remark, that has to be one of the most memorable.

Hi Nick, so many people have spoke to me about how much I will be missed that I am now beginning to believe that I may just have to pop back in from time to time - if only to talk about football and movies lol! Seriously, I am certain I will be talking to you again! Thanks for your great comments and I wish you the best of good luck, with, well, eveything you do mate!

Hi BLAIR2BE, it's great to hear from you and I do have to say I truly understand what you are saying about those profound discussions me, myself and others did take part in. They were a pointer for other directions. I have always appreciated your no-nonsense, straightforward approach. I am certain we will talk again.

Hi daisy, I don't think I will ever forget those discussions that me, you and chi chi had for hours in all those threads - we were proper spammers! Lol! Yeah, that was in the days before the chatroom! Everything that you have wished to me I wish to you also and I KNOW that you will do a better job than I did as an Admin. Once again, thanks for your friendship (though that does not mean 'tis the end) and thank you also for your encouragement when I was practising mediumship - your advice TRULY was invaluable. Thank you!