View Single Post
Old 15-11-2017, 02:23 AM
Master
SECRETS OF THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND THAT MOST PEOPLE DON’T KNOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
"Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen."
Dale Cooper - Twin Peaks

... just thought I'd give myself a present by sharing it with all of you today.

All,

I was just rummaging through some previous articles I'd seen before, and was surprised that there is a longer version of one of those articles entitled, "26 EXPERTS REVEAL SECRETS OF THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND THAT MOST PEOPLE DON’T KNOW"

Here's a taste from the 1st one from Todd Wissler that makes total sense, especially when it comes to manifesting: "The key to making Mind Power work is to trick the Subconscious into believing you already have what you want…NOW. State affirmations in the present, act and feel as if you NOW have what you want. The Subconscious does not know the difference between what is real and what is imagined. That’s what Mind Power, or The Law of Attraction, or Hypnosis are all about."

...and that's just the 1st of 3 things about the subconscious he mentions. The OTHER 25 EXPERTS have lots of very helpful expertise, as well.

Am hoping others will be helped by this unexpected gift, as well, now that I'm seeing it with new, grateful eyes. Who knows what nuggets of treasure await to be found for your use?

Share this gift with yourself and any others who'll be just as surprised as I was to "re"-discover it again!

Enjoy!

Reference: http://lonemind.com/26-experts-revea...ple-dont-know/
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)