View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 11:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Hmmzzz somewhere during the day I began to feel restless, and right now it's getting worse. I cannot seem to focus, my mind keeps drifting to other things all the time. Tried to watch a series, but it's pointless.
I'm longing for my rhodochrosite, to have it on my heart chakra, but I cannot find it. I fear I have lost it :/
I think I've put it in my bra and lost it when out walking or in a shop. I only bought it about 2 weeks ago. I drove back to the crystal shop esp for that particular one. I had already left, was some 3 km from the shop then I felt it calling and I turned back. Expensive quality, not the usual variety.
Apart from it being expensive, I'm just narked I've lost it and now need it so badly.
Definitely restless. Skin around my nose is itchy, which if memory serves has to do with overactive adrenaline glands? Would make sense if I'm restless.

I too am really needing my crystals right now. They are helping me to be calm and relax. I am in need of a lot of grounding at the moment. The vibrations right now. Really strong all the way around. I have my pink calcite out and my little pastel jade, my sky blue aragonite and my yellow quartz. All pretty pastels, my little friends! :)

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc