View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 06:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Very true. And yes, I -and hope 'we'- have come a long way!
And I think we all say each year that that particular year is tough. But to be honest, last year was a lot tougher than this one. Last year was a 9 year, letting go, finishing cycles before you could start a new one etc. etc.
A lot of ppl past away, including my dad.

2017 is a 1 year, new beginning, which also requires more sorting out of what it is you want to begin. And that includes shedding the stuff -and people- that don't match this new cycle.
In a way it's about you yourself, re-inventing yourself for this new cycle that is to begin. So lots of soul searching could be involved to really get clear what you want and then channel it, narrow it down, to something you can work with.
A 2 year -2018- is more about you and other people. Interaction. A 1-year isn't.

And looking back I have grown SO much! I have achieved a few goals along the way, for instance got my book published. But I've learnt so much about myself! I am so much stronger than I was a year ago.
Yes, it is awesome, and yes we are given the tools. I keep getting all I need to grow further at the moment. I just stumble upon the exact right info online for instance. Things seem to flow beautifully.
Except for in the love arena, which is where I need to do more work. I've got a serious block there and I'm beginning to see just how much that is influencing my entire life, and has done for most of my life even. I just wasn't fully aware of the impact of this block. I've been dancing around it all my life...

Everyone talking about having to do more shadow work... I happened upon an article about that yesterday. Synchronicity, lol. And yes, it resonates. Again shadow work... But now it's very specific, concerning that block. Has to do with sexuality. Like so many of us, I too have things lingering from past lives concerning that subject. And I am ready to deal with it. I'm so fed up with it. It hinders me, blocks me, stops me from continuing on my path. I really need to break through that old chunk of pain inside of me.
It feels like a noose around my neck with a little bit of stretch to it, but I've reached the end of that stretch. I cannot move further, it is dragging me back, or holding me in place at least. I have to sever it.

So growth and development, heck yes! I'm quite sure I will have gotten through that block way before 2020, haha. The way it is screaming at me to get dealt with, I may get it sorted before this year is through, grin.

I'm positive about it all in general. It's just that occasionally I could seriously appreciate a break from it all!

it is a major road to break away all of anything that holds us back in any way. this whole year has been amazing for reaching personal goals. i'm at the point right now where i kno without a doubt dreams come true if you feel it and know you can turn it into a reality. its a knowing you can. you just can. and so you do. and there it is.
tell me any of this stuff would have happened from my making and beliving 3 years ago and i would have thought you were making fun of me. It's been a slow and long transformation to regain my own inner power, confidence and strength and integrate masc and fem energies. it's still a process. but im seeing more light now than dark. i let so much go now. i've come to a point where my inner peace is more important than turbulent emotions consistently. all for what was always in my control. to hold it, or let go. my choice. and from there i could start feeling my inner self step more forward from out of the shadow. We'll get there :)