View Single Post
Old 16-11-2016, 05:12 PM
Newbie ;)

13 years ago my dad committed suicide. After his very sudden death, I couldn't go on in life without knowing why. He left no note, my parents raised six kids and we were all already gone from home except the youngest who it affected probably the worst. I started a 3 year journey, learning how different cultures communicated with the other side. I found the easiest way for me, was the way Indians did it. It's not an easy journey, long pain full and my life was literally on hold, until i was satisfied with his answer. I did get my answer. It was hard to accept, but my dad is still hear in limbo and will be until the last of us kids die. moving forward in the after life is also a choice, he is a second away when i call on him. he see's our pain that he caused everyday, for him that's his choosen punishment. I can't imagine the pain he deals with everyday, the days do get easier and more time pass every visit. I can call on my ansectors, from the other side very easily today, its not something you can unlearn, or forget. I tried many different ways to get my answer, and deal with recently dead people almost on a daily basis, but i know have five kids so its not always conveient for me when a spirit wants to talk or wants me to do things for them. They always want me to say good bye to this or that person, they always want to tell me there life and death stories. And if i were to do all that, they asked of me i wouldn't live my life . I dont know were dad is going once us kids pass\die, but i know i can call him if i need him. And yes i have literally seen and talked with him since he died. Most people wont believe until they have seen it or heard it first hand. I know that didn't answer your question but my whole point was he hurt so many people, us kids, his parent ,his grand kids, even before they were born, and he knows it and feels it everyday. and he had the worst physical pain in committing suicide that you could ever imagine, the question asker(15ahayes) cant even imagine. it dosent matter how you do it, even if one took a couple minutes to die you would feel such uncontrolled pain.