View Single Post
Old 17-01-2011, 11:47 PM
Knower
Hi BlueIce
Quote:
Originally posted By BlueIce
I had to bring this up because it was so amazing of an experience to me.

In was out behind my house smoking at night several months ago and I got this full blown smell of my dead grandmother. As clear as it was when I used to hug her. The unique granny smell that only she had.

Moments later it felt like energy was gripping my left shoulder, kind of tingly and slight pressure and it lasted for about 15-20 seconds. At the same time I felt as if she was trying to tell me she was okay, and not to worry. I didn't hear her or anything, I just felt it somehow.

It was sad, happy, odd, amazing and a bit scary but was as real as could be. 90% positive experience, just a bit unnerving at first because I wasn't even thinking about her and it took me by surprise. But it was as close to that I've ever felt since she died, outside of dreaming that is.

Anyone else had a similar experience?
What a lovely story.
Many years ago I felt spirit squeeze my arm to comfort me, now I feel my guides and the angels touching me all day long. I'm an Angelic Reiki Healer and medium