View Single Post
Old 21-07-2018, 09:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Most tfs go through periods of separation, this is pretty typical, in fact if a couple never had any separations I would be more likely to question it being a tf.

To OP, a lot of people have anxiety before getting married. This is pretty normal. Doesn't mean he won't go through with it, just that a lot get anxiety before.
People who make facebook posts about how great their relationships are, are often times really insecure about their relationships. They are often trying to "prove" what a great relationship they have or looking for outside validation. Often, it means there are internal issues in the relationship.
I should have added in my original post that the anxiety I felt was like his old anxiety, which was so bad he was agoraphobic for many years. It was out of nowhere as I haven't felt anything from him in months, and concerned me.

You know, another twin friend of mine said something similar. I suppose I should also note that it's always her, never him, that's changing their status or making posts about them. Honestly, it never felt innocent. It felt like what you said, that she's looking to show it off to prove how amazing they are together in almost a weaponized way. I doubt my feelings because I am jealous of her being with him and I've been working hard to not project.