View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 11:27 PM
Lapis

daisy,

Thank you for your input on this. I must have offended a few people with my poor choice of words. I said, "dead humans" when obviously I should have gotten more specific and said somthing like "dead physical bodies".

The main reason I've had such a hard time with all of these terms or names for all these different abilities is because I was born with many of them but just considered myself a "psychic"....a "sensitive". I've always seen things, heard things, remembered some past lives, talked with nonphysical beings and as I said, occasionally humans who've left their physical bodies and much more.

Just a couple months ago I was shopping in a Wal-Mart Super store (a huge loud busy store with lower prices so I shop there) and saw a very etheric looking man floating about 20 feet in the air in the middle of Wal-Mart. Because at this point it'd take a lot to rattle me metaphysically, I just telepathed at him while I continued pushing my shopping cart thinking how weird this was. He told me he was really hurt and frustrated that no one would talk with him! I replied that he was dead and most people can't even see him. He looked at me like I was crazy. I said I was sorry but there it was and he needed to get out of Wal-Mart and find some family or friends who'd also passed on so he'd have others to talk with and who could help him. End of conversation with (dead-passed over) guy floating in the air inside Wal-Mart.

I apologize again if this post offends some of the living here. If I've sounded disrespectful, too casual or uncaring or whatever, but this is just a tiny bit of what my real life is like each and every day. This story is mild actually. So in my hast and not clearly knowing what term means what in todays world, I messed up and didn't use the correct wording earlier.

In no way was all this directed at just you daisy, but I've felt that I offended some here and wanted to explain myself briefly. Again, thanks for taking the time to answer my original question.