View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 08:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
OK, I'm confused about some of these descriptions. Not the abilities but some of the names for them. Does the term "Medium" mean people who see, hear, talk with, feel etc. etc. dead humans? That's what I've always thought a "Medium" was basically, but am I wrong in assuming this? Do "mediums" perceive, communicate and interact with other non-physical non-human entities also?

Only occasionally (thank goodness) do I see humans who've passed over and I've always been able to communicate with them and them with me but I've never considered myself a "medium"......

in my own words a medium is a person who forms the 'link' between the two worlds, spirit and the material, to provide evidenceof the afterlife and spirit survival (not to be confused with fortune tellers ) i find the term dead humans strange as animals also die and go to spirit, the dead are only bodies, the vehicle of our spirit which is our true self in our true form, the spirit, the very essence of us continues on apologies for the lecture just had to get my 2p in