View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 10:59 AM
Nemetami

not sure, but about the future thing I never ask unless I am given a message first. Such as the day after I was angry at my BF adding to the stress of the day, my guides told me this "Be kind to (his name), he is your love." That made me smile and feel sorry for even attempting to vent my stress on him but that made me ask certain questions about it, ofcourse on the future. I still ask from time to time the same question to see if the answer is constant. And it is, and it is not going through my desires as some things it is telling me otherwise than what I wished for, which is not bad, just different form what I plan. What I ask according to the future is the following, kind of like weather prediction, "according to the current energies, is there the probability of blah blah blah happening?" or "Is blah blah blah part of my life plan I agreed on before coming to earth?" This last question I think is important. As this is what I agreed and plan on on the other side before incarnating now. It does not mean it has to be like this as you always have free will. :) But yes, this is why I don't think it is wrong to ask about the future, you just have to know how to ask and consider free will.

What I don't recommended asking is about other people. Directly their personal information, as you do not have permission for this, unless you get it, and even then is not certain you will. This would be like spying on them.