View Single Post
Old 22-01-2015, 06:53 PM
Master
What am I meditating for?

I don't really know, as in a future achieved thing or state, and it doesn't really matter does it?

I know I started a very long time ago with a simple set of idea that my Dad gave me. Funnily enough it seems now that my Dad ended up with a awakening but this was way back and he had no other way obvious to him to address what was happening to him so went to the doctors and got prescribed anti depressants.

Meanwhile I had it pretty hard during my twenties but still kept up what served me as meditation and if we go forward through the decades I might have very well had an awakening but it'd be the slowest one ever.

And somehow it's come about that I never intended any kind of awakening but I always found connections to the unseen very intriguing and that was always combined with a way forward as I saw it.

Eventually the discovery of the unseen took precedence and the way forward materially just kinda dropped away.

Now I meditate because I like it.