View Single Post
Old 16-01-2018, 04:07 PM
Master
[quote=Joe Mc]Yes indeed, I've made several stabs at poetry quite successfully too and music as well i might add. So here we have not stabbing but stomping, in the conversation below, would you like to give your 'enlightened' commentary on this ? I know natureflow since ive arrived here on SF forum and she knows that I have some history with Alcohol and drugs and so although the comments below may not appear as much to you, they certainly were aimed at me and meant to hurt for what reason who knows ? If you go back in history you will see this conversation. Some people are better at expressing themselves in language than others no doubt about it. I'm not a snob in that department and consider my powers to express myself through language rather modest tbh. I often think people make the mistake because they are good at psychology or healing perhaps that they will be good at expressing themselves 'creatively' in language. Stabbing and stomping is there much of a difference between those ? I'm sure we could say alot about it couldn't we in terms of transgressions against females and males then we would hear alot of kerfuffle wouldn't you agree ? I dont expect you to fully understand that conversation but as said i've known natureflow along time and the conversation below was meant to hurt me simple as that :) Thanks for listening.
So just to clarify if we knew someone had been troubled by alcoholism or drug abuse would we consciously and deliberately bring up these areas to conclude a conversation which was light hearted and in good humour, the same way as if I knew someone had been raped or sexually assaulted would I consciously consider using language that might jar that person into trauma ? No I most definitely wouldn't do such a thing but unfortunately people do it, don't they ? Isn't it called pushing buttons etc. Natureflow would probably know what it's called being a trained counsellor lol. yeah. Anyway thanks once again my friend.

[06:47:16] Joe Mc: Ah radical shift in consciousness healing i know it well
[06:47:33] Joe Mc: thats the one down the road :bigtongue:
[06:47:40] naturesflow: lol
[06:47:52] Joe Mc: lol
[06:47:53] naturesflow: the pub down the corner joe?
[06:47:55] naturesflow: lol
[06:48:05] naturesflow: DOwn three energy beers and boom
[06:48:08] Joe Mc: hahahaha !!!!
[06:48:13] naturesflow: you shift from the stool to the floor
[06:48:15] Chrysalis: lol
[06:48:18] naturesflow: Wham!!
[06:48:28] Joe Mc: and a bit diddlely idle
[06:48:37] naturesflow: then the whole pub stomp on you
[06:48:37] Joe Mc: wham bam lol
[06:48:41] naturesflow: and clear you out
[06:48:42] naturesflow: lol
[06:48:45] Joe Mc: thank you mam !!!
[06:48:47] naturesflow: completely
[06:48:50] Joe Mc: oh !!!
[06:48:58] naturesflow: like every part of you BOOM gone zam wham bam gone
[06:49:13] naturesflow: then you fly
[06:49:15] naturesflow: lol[/QUOTE

I presumed you where referring to the post's in this thread Joe, I hadn't read the conversation you have pointed out now, I don't read all post's just the one's I find interesting. I understand now what you mean, best to concentrate on your own health and I am still interested in your poetry 😊