Thread: Communication
View Single Post
Old 14-01-2018, 04:20 PM
Newbie ;)

No worries at all.

To be honest, I have had a crazy year. Nearly a year ago I began having random out of body experiences when I went to bed. I had constant deja vu and also was receiving, what seemed like, messages from loved ones who have passed on. My therapist said that it sounded like a spiritual awakening. The beginning of this process was like a psychological horror film and I thought I was losing my mind---I even spent some time in the hospital. But after months of living in fear, things began to even out.

But I suppose the reason I ask about faeries is because when I was in the hospital a lot of people seemed to be there for the same reason. There were a lot of witches in the hospital and one of them told me that it sounded like faeries were trying to teach me a lesson.

I recently became spiritual and I have a lot to learn. I had/have some demons I am working through. The last ten years or so have been riddled with selfishness and self destructive behavior. So it is perfectly understandable if someone is trying to help me get on a path that is more authentic to my true nature.

Thank you so much for helping out!