View Single Post
Old 14-01-2018, 02:05 AM
Master
https://crossingthebaltic.com/2012/0...enced-history/

In response to this - just that you know SoulsInMotion that everyone in Finland has Saami admixture.

I am not Saami by identity (we had only sometimes been called 'Lapps' by others), but for example by Central European (even Swedish or Norwegian) standards, my genetics would read as if I was about 40% Saami. But this is just because all the original hunting and fishing populations from Lake Ladoga to Onega to the White Sea and Kola Peninsula (places where my ancestors came from) came from the old pre-Saami mix (plus additionally my recently discovered Saami side our grandparents hid from us. But what is hidden and unspoken often stands out within the awareness field anyways and makes one wonder and focus on what is behind it).

So not really being a Finn either I just acknowledge the shared past and the cultural similarities and thus cannot assign myself to any Finn versus Saami stance. Though Indigenous Rights activists do try to put propagandist-script guilt trips on and then you end up in a situation being accused of having been the ‘Chude’ assailants of Saami – which is utterly ridiculous, when in true and actual reality our Saami side and their and our relatives were the very ones defending themselves against those assailants, which later inspired the Saami movie “Pathfinder”.

So when did this happen? Where is the famed old cultural heritage intuitive wisdom, etiƤinen, trances etc.etc. etc. that all of our old people shared in (still do), to be replaced by these New Age propaganda-script-native-identity (hit and totally miss) “blind archers”?
Where is this influence coming from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulsInMotion
What I do know is that our family presents more of the truly Finnish features than many modern "Finns" do, that is the epicanthic fold, high cheekbones and so on.
The other side of our family (the most Saami admixed) also had those ‘Asiatic’ looks.

I have posted some music from our deep (or recent) ancestry related Siberian lands + some Saami music on next page, if you are interested:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...t=95838&page=6