View Single Post
Old 21-07-2018, 06:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by offthechain225
I find it fascinating that you don't believe anything is paranormal or supernatural, yet research the teachings of Carl Jung. Is it that you don't see it as "beyond normal" in relation to what society dictates, or do you believe it not to be true? I fully agree that things we cannot understand will be explained to us one day when we experience a different level of consciousness. I also believe that there are mysteries to the universe that we will never get the answers to.

There was no one better to catch a glimpse into the workings of the human mind than Jung.
My philosophy is simple. We live in a world of mind and matter and have yet to understand the power of the mind in which we live. Jung called this the collective unconscious, All those things which we define as paranormal or supernatural are, in real terms, actions or projections of the human mind held within the field of one great mind.
Natural or physical laws cannot be broken. There are no miracles, no walking on water, no manna from heaven. Only mind can create and only mind can imagine.