View Single Post
Old 23-01-2018, 07:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
I tend to find... no matter what I think I want - I always tend to create from my most authentic hearts desire instead. That for the time being is enough.

When I was a kid my greatest desire was to be a famous musician a singer songwriter
Obviously I am not a famous musician... or else I am and everyone on this forum is non the wiser haha.
I don't actually remember ever dreaming about a big house and lots of possessions but I do wonder what the authentic desires behind those wants might be for those who do?

Anyway - as I grew up I came to be more in touch with the authentic desire behind wanting to be famous and that was my hearts desire to express myself freely and to be seen, heard and felt at my souls core.

I actually ended up isolated for much of my childhood- and experienced what it was like to feel completely out of touch with my hearts inner most desire -
One way or another though as I aligned more and more - self with universe naturally I also aligned with this deepest hearts desire. Although I am still not famous lol...- I am now aligning to a life in which I am free to express myself and be heard, seen and felt at that soul level.

I do appreciate the path I took to get to that realisation though - and all the experiences and my perceptions of those experiences which went along with it for they got me in touch with a certain sense of fearlessness in being.

I like the way you roll Joe
Would you like my autograph?
Love Lady Gaga (hahaha) obviously kidding.

Thanks for your very cheerful and funny reply made me smile and laugh too. lol. Yep I get your dream Lady. You don't mind if I call you just lady and not your full title lol. All good you can call me Michael (Buble) or Chris (martin) or even John (lydon) anything like that will do lol

Hey on a serious note I like that you described your journey especially in childhood because 'Artists' often have that feeling of being set apart and then having to delve into that maelstrom if you like and draw forth something from it. Its not a conscious journey either as I've learned as a poet and singer guitarist don't ask me to say who I am lololol. It's just one thing which informs their music perhaps, maybe other things inform your music, environment, concerns, lots of things. I was going to try and say something about the heart but it's too mysterious to me, what we describe as the 'heart' remains hidden and out of touch but sometimes we place notes or words next to each other and we are pleased with our efforts and results, because it resonates with the Heart !

I thought I saw Adele passing by, no it was Blossoming Tree, waves to Blossoming Tree !!!

Yes fearlessness in being and realisation sounds good and the best has yet to come.

Some old cowboy guy whom i met in a music shop asked me to jam with him ..so i agreed, I thought this is below the great Joe isn't it? Although it's only been awhile now and I'm not fully sure where it's leading if anywhere I've already had the realisation that they were all cowboys or cowgirls in a sense, Leonard Cohen, Bowie and everybody else ..so yep im gonna follow it for awhile. Thanks for sharing. Joe.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge