View Single Post
Old 17-01-2018, 09:30 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Adding to what SaturinePluto said, I'll give you an example from giving and receiving readings today with other undergrad students, this lady new to it like you.

She was inquiring about my health and started describing what she saw:
"I see a Native American woman. She is making pottery with clay and minerals blending them together. Around her is sand and shrubs. She is very old and the sense is she holds plant medicine wisdom.
I sense she knows how to use the minerals and plants to make medicines. This is in regards to your illness. But I can't understand what it means".

Which was totally not a problem, I knew exactly what it meant! She was seeing Mormon Tea, or Navajo Tea as it's sometimes called. Botany name: Ephedra is a genus of gymnosperm shrubs.
It grows specifically in HighLand Desert platetue lands, around the Four Corners Region where New Mexico/Utah/Colorado and Arizona all meet. Much of that land is Reservations for several different tribes of Native Americans.
A very ancient plant which grows in sand of that land where Native Americans are famed for their pottery making. The plant uses minerals in the sand to form natural amphetamines in it's stalks. It's very useful for several types of illness's including asthma, allergies, preventing cavities, the common cold and flu.

Do you see how the information was all there? The vision she saw was a geographical location where the healing plant I need grows. The 'old woman making pottery' was how the plant creates it's medicine in its stalks - The old Indian woman (with plant knowledge) was a representation of the ancient healing plant.
While she didn't understand how it was relevant - I did, having grown up in that region and using that plant many times. Her vision and description was exactly what I needed to translate it to the answer and exact plant identification. (i'll call my friends and family back home and have them gather and ship me some)

Sometimes as Psychics we may get all the clues but can't quite understand it - but our subject will because they have the rest of the knowledge. The lady reading me had never been to deserts and didn't know the plant - but she pulled the appropriate clues in and I could put it together.
So just state what you receive and see Dee47. They should be able to use their existing knowledge to put your perceptions into proper context if they don't get too linear thinking that is. Which you can help them by letting them know answers may come in in symbols, descriptions and things similar - but not as exact information.

Thank you so much for your wonderful example of a positive channeling experience. Yes, it makes sense that we who channel don't have all the answers: we are the conduit, not the light inside. and so now it's time to tell you an experience I had just the other day. I had been doing some of this spiritual work, then I picked up a book I am reading called The Book Thief. I was also playing on Farmville. It was while I was waiting for a farm to load on the computer that I picked up the book. There was a phrase in the book, and I think it was in bold, "lighthouse." The farm that I was at on farmville is called something like "lighthouse cove." I felt as if I had been struck by a ton of feathers--a lot of weight but no damage. Someone very much wanted me to get an image of a lighthouse, and so I did. And I realized that I am a lighthouse when I channel. I am the building. But the light that comes through me is from my guides. It is not me. I am just the container. And what a blessing it is to be that container. Since I am not the light, I can't be expected to "know it all." I am not asking for the message to be for me, but for others. Today, my friend told me that before doing a reading I can set the intention to be "a hollow bone." --or, synchronicity tells me--a lighthouse!

I am listening to an audio book called something like Make It Stick. It's about how to learn better. One of the book's main points is that we learn better if we apply effort. I think that the person hearing the channeled message needs to be involved in that message in order to gain the most from it. In other words, be active instead of an empty cup just being filled. I don't know if I'm right, but that's what I'm thinking right now.

A few years after my son died I paid a famous psychic for a reading. He was very good, but he seemed to think that my son was my boyfriend. He didn't say that, but he said something about choosing more wisely those I loved, or something along those lines. I didn't give the psychic any information except that this person had died. The psychic got the pieces and put them together the best he could. There might have been a time that I would have given this psychic a failing grade, but psychic messages don't come complete the way a published book does. My son committed suicide, which broke my heart, and so I can see why the psychic read the clues the way he did. He got real clues. The pieces he got were genuine. The experience with the psychic was positive for me, even though I could tell he didn't realize everything. You can't. You aren't the light. He told me this person was mentally ill, which gave me a new way of thinking about it. He told me other stuff,, too, such as that I would have a career change, which I did, after 26 years. I think the "audience" needs to understand what it is to be a psychic. I think I get it, but I didn't always get it.

I'm very good at writing a lot of words. Thanks for listening...but if you don't make it this far, I won't hold it against you. lol

Many blessings to you.