View Single Post
Old 16-01-2018, 05:20 PM
Experiencer

Thanks for the encouragement CrystalSong, SkyGodWarrior, and Mojo Pan. I will keep doing this. Mojo Pan, I will give you a reading next, in the near future.

Thanks for the feedback, SkyGodWarrior. The handcuffs comment was a surprise to me, since it seemed to come out of nowhere. Those are the comments I trust the most because I know they are not "me" thinking them. The names, too, surprised me.

I don't like asking yes/no questions because it is too easy for my ego to answer and can be hard for me to tell that it's my ego.

This really is a fascinating process. When I have watched mediums on tv, I get what they're doing. I think interpretation is hard. Tyler Henry said he often just presents what he gets, and that often works better than when he interprets. But he does have some symbols that he knows how to interpret, and that, I think, can only come from practice.

You all know that I am just a beginner at this, and though I will do my best, it will not be as awesome as the stuff the professionals do. I don't really know how to manage what i get yet. So, a big thank you to my guinea pigs and cheerleaders. And blessings to all of you.