View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 11:01 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
See my post #9 below.

And I suggest to you that your friend is being decieved by some very devious beings.

Also any being that has the love essence of the god entity within them to such an extent as an angel has, will always be in a total state of all abundant blissful'ness...there is absolutely no way possible for them to have, as you say LOST HOPE IN THE ALL MIGHTY HEAVENLY FATHER...NO WAY POSSIBLE....
....THOSE BEINGS RESIDE IN THE MOST HIGHEST AND SALUBRIOUS MANSIONS WITHIN THE HOLY KINGDOM AND IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR THE TO LOSE FAITH IN GOD....NOT POSSIBLE.

NOTHING IN THIS UNIVERSE WOULD SEE THEM FOLLOWING A SATAN BEING...NOTHING...ANYTHING FOUND IN ANY SPIRITUAL REALM BELOW THE HOLY REALMS IS OF NO CONSEQUENCE TO THOSE HOLY ANGEL BEINGS.....ANY LOWER EARTHLY DESIRES ARE FOREVER WASHED OUT OF THEM......THAT IS WHAT THE SALVATION OF GODS LOVE DOES TO ANY BEING.

And the spiritual beings who are still with me as I write this second reply to you, are again expressing their happiness to have their thoughts conveyed in this post.....SMILES FROM THEM ALL.

Obviously you are being blinded away by whatever spiritual beings you have with you. I have met angels who left heaven because they have lost hope in god. Ive met angels that felt they were beig lied to. Matter of fact the angel that helped me train my will and my manipulative ability was reffered as “The angel of Lost Hope” and he was ectremely powerful.