View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 10:01 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
There is a beautiful song about the injustice white men inflicted upon the Native American people. It's called, "Silent Warrior" (by Enigma/Michael Cretu):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43HV_vn5JlQ

I am a white American living in England and I don't believe in celebrating Thanksgiving. In lieu of doing so, I honor the Native Americans on that day by listening to the above song and other music related to them and, by them. I look at beautiful portraits of these most special, indigenous people - many taken by the photographer, Edward S. Curtis ("Google" him if you are unfamiliar with his work. I guarantee you will be mesmerized.). I even maintain a, "Native Americans" board over at, "Pinterest." Recently, I found an old photo of a young Native American woman amid nature which, for some reason, speaks volumes to me. I would stare into that photograph all day if I could. It just seems to pull me right into itself. I am planning on making a print of it and framing it for my wall-space.

Generally, during a regression, your Higher Self and soul will show you a previous life which is most affecting you at a given point in this present one. So, perhaps, they wished to show you that lifetime in Ireland because something needs to be recognized there - whether it is a need for healing on some level, a soul connection you have with another human being, what have you.

You could try asking your Higher Self/soul to show you any past life which you might have in relation to Native Americans. I would do this every night before going to bed - or do it prior to meditating (if you meditate). It may take time but be patient - and open. Don't 'expect' results right away and do not 'force' an insight. The revelations will come. You will then likely have a dream, or even a vision, offering you insights regarding your Native American connection.

Native Americans having suffered so much can stir up my empathic nature to an extremely sore point. I know I was Native American (a woman) in a past life. And you most likely were too, "Starlight." Your compassion is beautiful.