View Single Post
Old 21-05-2019, 01:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
Wow that’s a lot of different species, how did you come to the conclusion of there being between 50-100 alien species who have visited us.
Also where do the positive beings like spirit guides reside, are they in the 4th dimension too? Sorry for all the questions but finally what happens when we go into the 4th dimension?

We all have our sources, and if I say I have a connection to this entity or being, or my HS, not sure if this would make it more truthful. Fact is, this planet is to many extraterrestrials like a petri dish and everything that grows here is studied and experimented on. What I am trying to say is, there is not a clear line between light and dark, or service to others and service to self.
Even those who just study this planet will not like the changes that are coming. The petri dish times will come to an end.
Spirit guides? in this astral realm, at least for most, which is somewhere in this solar system. Some guides who are 5th density, can be anywhere in the (uni)verse.

Fourth density for the human race? The process of the transition? Not clear, some speak of a flash of energy/light from the sun. Which my people seam to agree on. Those of the dark, service to self will have to leave. Not sure of the process. Not sure if this will be instant or over one generation.
One thing is clear, I would not want to be in service to self once the energy hits this planet.