View Single Post
Old 28-03-2017, 02:17 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
Well since the op hasn't responded yet. I have no desire to fight with you over this Carnate. I have tried to paint a rather complete all be it terse picture of the timeline of the chakras existence in writing. I have backed that up with my own experiences, some research and an alternative.

But by all means keep telling yourself that what you have come to believe about the chakras is the pinnacle of truth. The whole truth and nothing but the truth. All those people who talk about removing their chakra and how it affected them energetically are seriously deluded by evil. Have you even googled how many personal blogged stories are out there on the interwebs these days. Please do some research even if it's just a 5 minute google search before saying that it's impossible and evil to think about removing your chakras. People thought it was evil to masturbate too at some point.

With Love
Eelco

"No desire to fight", yet you've put some heated words in here that take my comments way out of proportion, and out of context. It's ok if we disagree, but there's no benefit in attacking me personally when you don't like my opinion. People are capable of making up their own minds, but they need information to do so. You are always welcome to provide more details to expand on what you know to be true.

My posts generally start with 'as far as I know' or 'from what I understand'.. or something similar. There's nothing in my posts that suggests I am the 'pinnacle of truth'.

And while I do use google, I find that most bloggers are your everyday psychics and are not always the best source of spiritual wisdom. My knowledge comes from people who see spirits and auras, heal (instantly) with their hands, move objects with their minds, astral travel at will, see with their eyes closed, and more that you likely wouldn't believe. My knowledge has been gained during one on one discussions with many people like this.

When I first came across this thread, I did do some googling on the topic. What I found was several YouTube videos and blogs from people who were misinformed and misinterpreting their experiences.

[edit]
I'm making an edit here because I've done some additional reading into your posts. From what I can see, you're pretty steadfast on this idea of removing your chakras. I did see you mention a few times about muscle tensing confirming it, but didn't actually see what this process was; I am curious about this.

What I think is happening, is you've got this idea that because the 'chakra system' only dates back so far, and it's old, it doesn't necessarily mean it's true/accurate. You've got an idea that God is within, yet chakra meditations don't accept energy from within. You've combined these ideas to mean 'chakras are a concept/tool to help people progress', and you feel like you've evolved beyond the need for this 'tool'.

Also, you've been meeting a lot of resistance to your comments about removing chakras, which is likely getting tiring for you; which may be part of the reason for your post directed at me.

I'm going to say some things here to help you understand what's happening, and feel free to accept or refute this.. it's your life to live your way.

The 'god is within' statement is also 'we are made in the image of god'. This doesn't mean we are isolated from other 'gods' (people) or the space that we reside in. We are an aspect God (capital G), and are connected to God through the various layers and expressions of existence in this universe. We access our god/energy through our chakras; which is what the 'god is within' comment partly refers to. This is saying 'energy comes from within (the physical body)'; which is a beginners stage explanation of spiritual growth that doesn't yet properly incorporate/explain the subtle realms. You may have taken this concept out of context, and as a result believe that you should be able to create your own spiritual energy; which is partly true if you have your chakras open enough to receive it. I think some additional confusion here is about where the energy is generated.. and it's not strictly generated... it's collected/retrieved/accessed from the entirety of God that you are a part of. You access that energy from 'within' your physical body by way of your chakras (subtle bodies) which have access to the higher frequency / vibrational energy.

Also, the concept and knowledge of chakras has been around for the entirety of human existence. How well this has been documented, or which documents have been recovered, isn't really the issue here. In some ways, I think you've used this 'time limit on information' idea to back up your 'I am god, so I can remove my chakras and make my own energy' idea. I may be wrong, and I apologise if me coming to this conclusion upsets you. But this 'chakra system' has remained the same, given some visual differences between the various cultures, for as long as those documents have existed. How they operate (in a functional way) doesn't change when you progress or evolve spiritually. Importantly, the way the chakras are described remains the consistent through most religions and cultures, regardless of geographical distance or chronology.

Last edited by Carnate : 28-03-2017 at 03:27 PM.