View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 03:51 PM
Master
Wow That was exciting!
Thank you again Miss H.

I really feel that is going to help me.
See I developed a fear of trying to teleport again this summer because I came so close...

It was in July, I was at Damanhur in Italy this summer and it was one of my final nights there and the Full Moon. They hold a Full Moon Oracle Ceremony every full moon in the above ground Temple and the whole community comes and many participate as musicians, Oracles in training, Oracles and other things. Each Nucleo prossesses in in the color of robes of their current School of study and offer flowers on the alter which is a very large pyramid shaped natural crystal. There is a general Oracle message to the Assembly and then individual ones for certain people who posed questions to the Oracles of the last full moon, and new questions are given for the Oracles to get answers for.

There was a lot of energy there when I arrived and having spoke to Spirit earlier and for several days before being told to teleport it was on the back of my mind.
As the musicians started the energy built more and kept increasing, soon it was the most condensed energy I'd ever felt in a place and I started shifting. I knew it was a very good time to try and teleport again as there was 'fuel' everywhere for the attempt.

Having spoken to someone from this forum who can teleport I knew to try a short distance first instead of 1/2 way around the world like my previous attempts. We were sitting at one end of the temple and I chose a spot in front of a bench on the stones at the other end of the temple, about 1/2 a football length away and began pulling in the energy.
I dropped deep instate and could clearly see the bench in front of me, the wooden pattern the lights flickering on it from the fire a the alter.
Something changed in the energy around me and I opened my eyes and stopped trying to teleport. It seemed to be nothing so I resumed my attempt but the view I was now seeing was about a. foot closer to the bench and to the right. Time passed and then something caught my attention again and I opened my eyes. The ceremony was closing - it was time to leave.
I was saddened I was still where I was and not by the bench where I'd tried to teleport too.

We stood up to make our way down the steps to the exit and I nearly fell over. Something was wrong, I couldn't keep my balance or quite remember how to walk right. I took my sweethearts arm and whispered "Help me get down please" He assisted me, I assumed that my back or legs had grown stiff from sitting to long and it would clear up in a few steps.
It didn't. Extreme disorientation had hold of me, the fluttering of panic whiffed through me as the moments passed and neither my head nor my body were acting in normal operating ranges.
We made our way through a short section of woods and out into the meeting place where people gather before entering the Temple grounds. People were milling everywhere. I felt dizzy and confused and discombomberated. Spying some benches I told me sweetie "Get me to the benches over there, I must sit and collect myself, something is wrong"

Sitting down a wave of weakness over took me and I collapsed my head into my hands and propped them up on my knees breathing deep, very confused knowing something was wrong but I couldn't think straight enough to sort out what had gone wrong, I just wasn't fully present in mind and body, like I was oxygen deprived or something. He stood by concerned and unsure what to do to help. I kept whispering "I've got to collect myself. I just need to collect myself, Spirit help me please collect myself, what is wrong?"

Then it hit me - "COLLECT MYSELF!" Of course, I literally wasn't all here, part of me was down by the bench I tried to teleport too!

"Darling! Help me up please. Get me to the bench on the right as you face the back of the temple, by that statue."

It was some distance away and I leaned heavily on him as we made our way there. Once there I squatted down and felt the air in front of me. Sure enough there was a distinct density there like when I find an entity in someone's field. I started scooping it up and pulling it inside me. I felt the air again very carefully - there was some more I pulled it in. My head was starting to clear again, my limbs we starting to feel more alive and less like dead logs.
I stood up and sucked in air, I definitely felt better but still not 100%. This confused me. I felt the air more. Nothing. I moved over a little and felt it more. Nothing. I stepped forward and felt it. There! More density.
That's right, I'd been interrupted and had to restart trying to teleport and this was the second attempted landing zone. I scooped in the density, felt some more and found a little more and scooped in in. Breathing it deeply back into me.

I stood up again and sensed my self, tried my balance, checked my mind for clarity, shook myself and tried to wiggle all my fingers. All was good, I was operating correctly again. I breathed a deep sigh of relief. My sweetie asked "Are you okay now?" I laughed richly in deep relief "Yes! I've collected myself again!" LOL "What a close call! That could have gone badly. We'll have to develop some safely protocols around another attempt, obviously I'm able to partially teleport and exciting as that is, it's very dangerous too."

We made our way out of the Temple area and back to our room. Slowly over the next few months I developed a fear of loosing my atoms in another attempt and I've never tried it again.
It's still on Spirits Bucket List for this life and I know it must be a tempted again. I'll read that PDF and maybe pick up a little something that will eliminate this growing fear so another attempt can be made.
I'm close Miss H, very close.
I think.......