View Single Post
Old 19-06-2019, 10:56 PM
Super Moderator
LapisLazuli3, don't worry about not being able to see. I've had OBEs when I couldn't see sometimes also....or could see and hear but couldn't speak! Or could whistle a tune but couldn't move far from my body! Etc ....etc....

It doesn't matter. What happens one time isn't always what's going to happen another time.

Don't even worry about not seeing. Next time, you will be able to, and so on.

Oh and another odd thing....nothing's set in stone from what you read either.
For instance, I had one night, been reading in a book (forgotten which) -where it said that when you stare at your hands and focus on them, the fingers will most likely start to elongate, or your hands might disappear!
So -out of body I did exactly that, and stared, fully expecting one or the other to happen.
And it didn't! So there is something about it which doesn't always follow personal expectations either. Instead my hands radiated with lovely lights which took me by surprise (and yep....distracted me from why I wanted to go out in the first place...)

I also tried with William Buhlman "commands" such as "Clarity Now!" etc, and fully expected them to work, but for me, they didn't, which actually just made me laugh.